I love Monday’s – time to make a new weekly to-do list and the possibilities for what I can accomplish during the week seem endless. (Although I don’t love Monday mornings with an exam as much as Monday’s without exams). Over on Instagram, I’ve been sharing about public health and health policy on Monday’s. I’m trying to make #MPHMonday happen! And I thought it was finally time to migrate some of that fun over to the blog!
I typically listen to podcasts for news or current affairs analysis but I also love them as an opportunity to learn about new topics or fun trends.
Fun fact about me: I actually used to edit two podcasts as part of my job in graduate school! One focused on innovations in emergency medicine and the other centered on improving the quality and value of health care.
I wanted to share some of my public health, health policy, and medicine favorites!
Health Policy & Public Health Podcasts
- Politico’s Pulse Check
- What the Health? from Kaiser Health News
- The Pulse from WHYY
- This Week in Health from Harvard Public Health
- Public Health Review from ASTHO
- The NACCHO Podcast Series
- American Journal of Public Health Podcast
- The Curbsiders Internal Medicine Podcast
- Nutrition Rounds with Dr. Danielle Belardo
- Bedside Rounds with Dr. Adam Rodman
- This Podcast Will Kill You
And I’m obsessed with Bad on Paper Podcast, which I mentioned in yesterday’s Sunday Reading post. It’s my favorite to listen to when I need a break from school and studying. I want to read all the books they recommend, try all the beauty and fashion trends, and generally just be best friends with Becca and Grace.
I’m always looking for suggestions so please share your favorite podcasts!